It's time for the SugarSketch #21! It's a fin sketch so I hope you will play along! There is a gift certificate to the SugarPea Designs online shoppe up for grabs to one lucky participant!
I played along with the Merry Christmoose stamp set.
I chose some pattern papers from the Carta Bella Bundles Up 6x6 paper pad and paired them with some PTI white and MFT hot fudge card stock. I colored my image with copics.
antlers - E33,E31, E30
bpdy - E39, E37, E35, E33
Here is the sketch:
The rules are very simple…
Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS21 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SPD blog.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15