It''s time for another SugarSketch Challenge! I inked up one of my favorite SugarPea Designs stamp sets to play along. It's the Let's Fiesta stamp set!
I chose some patterned papers from the Simple Stories Say Cheese 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some PTI white and MFT black licorice card stock.
I colored my image with copics and added a swirly clip to embellish.
Here is the sketch:
The rules are very simple…
Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS23 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SPD blog.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15