Ready to play along with the latest and greatest SugarSketch? It's a fun sketch! I played along with the SugarPea Designs Sea Side Wishes stamp set.
I used my Perfect Layers Mini and my my Perfect Mat to layer my panels. Did you know you can 5% off these awesome tools by using the code Kim5% ?!
I chose some PP from the Pebbles Family Ties 6x6 paper pad and paired it with PTI white CD and MFT black licorice and lemon drop CS.
I colored the image with copics and added some depth to the shading to her hair with a black General's Pastel Chalk Pencil. I used some cork for the sand and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and the spots on the sea shell.
Here is the sketch:
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS09 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
- However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!
If you would like to make Sea Side Wishes your own, you can find her HERE!