Ready for this week's iSpy Sketches Challenge?!
This week Amy Rohl is responsible for providing us with a little sketchy inspiration. You can find her Splitcoast Stampers gallery HERE if you would like to see more of her work, bit it was THIS card that led to this week's sketch.
Here is my card for this week's challenge:
I used one of the new Whimsie Doodles images called Little Artist. I colored her with copics and added some buttercup liquid pearls to the centers of the flowers in her hair. I paired some PTI kraft and Bazzill candy bar CS with some DSP from the First Editions Papers "Boho Chic" 6x6 paper pad. I added some natural jute and tied three little bows.
Here is the sketch:
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC015), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!