If you love sketch challenges, like I do, here's one for you!
It's the SugarPea Designs SugarSketch #008!
I am playing along with the SugarPea Designs My Hero stamp set.
Wish I could tell you from which 6x6 paper pad I got that patterned paper, but I have no idea what I did with it! Sorry about that!
I stamped my image onto PTI white CS in MFT black licorice hybrid ink and colored him up with copics. I used a white gel pen to add the stripes to his tie and to add the freckles to his cheeks. I fussy cut him out and popped him up with foam dots.
Here is the sketch:
The rules are very simple…
Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS008 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
I fyou would like to make "My Hero" your own, you can find it HERE in the SugarPea Designs online shoppe!